Panasonic AJ-HPX3000 is a professional camcorder which offers us vivid image. Panasonic has brought its most advanced video imaging technologies together to create a camera-recorder that brings image and resolution to new heights. The new HPX3000 takes its place at the top of the P2 HD Series, Panasonic’s solid-state line of professional broadcasting and video production equipment.
But you may wonder how to import HPX3000 MXF videos to Final Cut Pro X for editing, as we know, the FCP X only supports few formats, it doesn’t support MXF files, so in order to import MXF to FCP X, you need to convert HPX3000 MXF videos to FXP X compatible formats, such as Apple ProRes 422. Below are some tips for you to convert HPX3000 MXF to Apple prores 422 MOV for FCP X.
1. Download Pavtube MXF converter for Mac. It’s the professional MXF converter, this software can help you convert MXF to common formats, such as MP4, AVI, MKV, or Apple ProRes, AIC, etc. if you want to use it on windows OS, you can download Pavtube MXF Converter.
2. Install and launch the software, import HPX 3000 MXF videos to the MXF converter for Mac.
3. Click format bar to choose the best video format for output. If you want to edit MXF videos in FCP, FCP X, you are recommended to choose Final Cut Pro -> Apple ProRes 422 (*.mov).
4. You can click settings button to adjust the output video’s parameters, such as resolution, bitrate, etc.
5. Edit function is easy and useful, you can trim, crop, or add watermark to the video.
6. Click convert button to start converting HPX3000 MXF to Apple ProRes for FCP X.
After conversion, you just need to transfer HPX3000 videos to FCP X then you can edit the recorded videos as you want.