Camcorders are so popular in recent years, we use it to record videos when we travel or just record exciting moment in our daily life. Canon and Panasonic camcorders are very excellent, but how to use their professional camcorders’ videos is a difficult problem, such as MXF files. MXF video is not supported by many editing software and portable devices, such as iPad 2, android tablet, and FCP X software on Mac.
How to transcode MXF to MP4 or other common formats for editing and playback? Pavtube MXF Converter can help you. It’s a professional MXF Converter which can convert MXF files to any common formats, such as MP4, AVI, MKV, WMV, etc.
2. Install and run the best MXF to MP4 converter, import the MXF videos you want to convert.
3. Click format bar and choose best output format for output. Click and choose common video -> H.264 Video (*.mp4). You can also choose other format for put as you want.
4. You can click “settings” to adjust the output parameters, such as resolution and bitrate.
5. Edit function is very easy to choose, you can trim, crop, add watermark or adjust effect before converting MXF videos with this android video converter.
6. Click convert button to start converting MXF to MP4 format.
After conversion, you can upload MXF videos to YouTube, iPad 2, or android tablets in MP4 format without problem.